Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome to the Earn Money Online Slowly Blog

Hi, my name is Bolo and I want to earn money online. The title of the blog is "Earn Money Online Slowly" because I've realized that in my short stint of being an Internet Marketer that the only way that I'll be able to earn a full-time income working from home (or in a coffee shop) is by producing blogs and sites and ranking them high in Google for a specific keyword. The only way that I can rank sites well within a search engine (Google) is by performing awesome search engine optimization, creating great content and getting a ton of good backlinks to my website.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I have been working in the accounting industry for over 3 years and one day realized that this was not the way I wanted to live my live. This occurred during "busy-season" at my CPA firm when I was working until 4 a.m. I realized that working harder wasn't going to make me rich and the only people that benefited from me busying my butt was the directors and partner. Did it matter how hard I worked? Would I get a pay raise for putting in extra "un-billable" hours? Frankly, I would rather get paid for my hard work and be able to appreciate the value of putting in extra hours of work. This led me to search for ways to earn money online without succumbing to multi-level marketing tactics and deceiving practices. Many people can make an income selling affiliate tactics. However, a lot of affiliate marketers are "snake oil" salesmen and will do anything to sell a product. I lump these type of people in the same category as a spammer. These people will lie, cheat and deceive you in order to sell a product online. Granted, I will have no remorse putting up affiliate advertisements if it earns me money. HOWEVER, I will NEVER push a product on someone and will only write a review for products that I have actually used or am currently using. When I decide to put up ads, it is up to you to click on it or not. The ads that I will use are a passive way to make income and I will never directly try to sell you something, ultimately, it's up to you if you want to click on something or not, right? That being said, here is the rest of my story.

I've tried various ways to earn money online and I think proper search engine optimization, by far, is the best way for me to not have to work in the "real" world ever again. I have been studying various bloggers and Internet Marketers and think that I have a good enough understanding of how Google works and how to rank my website on the first page through sound SEO. I have already picked a few profitable niches and would like to share my experience with you and show you how patience, dedication, search engine optimization and a lot of hard work will eventually make a poor, unemployed person like me into an earn money online millionaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment